Find or Post a Job Online
CGAjobs.org matches the staffing needs of employers to the talents and experience of nearly 14,000 CGA students and members.
Employers, Recruiters, and Agents –
Set Up Your CGAjobs.org Account Now
Please take a few minutes now to go to CGAjobs.org. Select the appropriate tab at the top of the page and then click the Create Account button. You will be asked to create a username and password, create your company profile, and post job descriptions.
If you already have a CGAjobs account, sign in here.
CGA Members and Students
- My CGAjobs Account: Go directly to CGAjobs.org and log in using your CGAjobs.org username and password.
- Create CGAjobs Account. For security purposes, you will be prompted to enter your CGA member/student number and password. Once you have successfully logged in through cga-bc.org, you will be automatically directed to the CGAjobs.org account sign-up screen to create your CGAjobs account. After this initial set-up, you will be able to access CGAjobs.org directly.
Note to CGA-BC Students: If you already had a CGAjobs account before your student ID number was changed in March 2012, your old CGAjobs username and password were not affected.
CGAjobs.org offers several new services to employers. It allows you to:
- Search a database of resumés and save search criteria for future use
- Send automatic responses to applicants
- Display a full-page company profile
- Monitor hourly updates of search statistics to your postings
- Receive e-mail alerts to resumés that meet your criteria
- Receive notification of upcoming employment events
Please contact [lso#cga-bc,org]Lisa So at (604) 730-6237 or (800) 565-1211 ext 237 if you have any questions about CGAjobs.org.
To learn about our expanded services for employers, see our Partners in Employment Program.